Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, April 12, 2019

Friday Morning....Good Morning!!

Hello. It is cloudy out there in the roadway and the worker cars are parked under my window today....not a junker in the bunch, but I have said that once or twice before. It wants to rain and I don't have any problem with that. I like rain, in fact I like to walk in the rain....don't you? I bet you do. I have one eye open. I have had a special breakfast roll as Christine came in early and shared one with me...one all just for me...ha.ha. I made short work of it and now am full....that is what those big round pastries do. I find my thought process is changing more every day and it is not to my liking but little I can do to change it. I use the brain as often as I can doing all the things I love to do from writing to reading and sharing time with the ladies puzzling. Getting older is a challenge and hard work so be patient with me. Christine was in with a fresh coffee roll which was delicious. How lucky I am to be blessed with children who are caring and keep an eye on me...I can't get away with anything...ha.ha... We have a cloudy day, wants to rain and it might. That cute white roadster is parked in front of my window this morning...cute...looks like speed is part of its history....the other cars are dark, black or navy blue and there is a grey one out there with a big glass roof top. It is quiet. The bird is on the roof to watching the cars come and go. The window shades are still down in the hospital wing, all but one...someone is an early riser. That is this mornings greeting and news ...so far...smile....I'll be back if there is some news to tell you. I plan to go up for some lunch and puzzling. I plan to do some laundry later...and I have a new magazine to read later and plan some time out to enjoy it. All in all a new day, a good day, and I hope that you have a day you will remember with love and laughter for some time to come. Be good, be generous to a fault, be YOU. Have yourself some'fun' today....smile. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment