Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Now It Is Tuesday Morning!!!

Good Morning. A new Tuesday, hopefully a good day all day doing what we like to do and not have to do....famous last words...smile. It is early, cannot tell the earth from the sky as it is pitch black out my window but the night light is still on over on the side of the hospital building. Nothing moving at the minute but soon worker cars will be coming in. It has to be a little after five a.m....why am I up???? Who knows, the body clock goes off and up I get and the mind is a bit behind but coming awake slowly. The coffee cup needs to be refilled and I am sure there is something to go with it. I'll be back.... yes, I had a coffee bun waiting to devour and I am already sorry I ate it....why I do that is beyond me as I know it is to early for food...just coffee is enough to wake the body up..oh well, live and learn....next time I'll just settle for a sip or two of coffee and give the body a chance to wake up. Ha, ha...until I put my feet on the floor and head for the kitchen and check out the goodies I was not going to ever buy again...well the thought was there but the body is weak when it comes to sugar....sweet rolls have a call all their own. It is a new Tuesday, no plans yet, but I am sure I'll make some before the morning is over. So I wish you a good day all day doing what you want to do and I hope you will share you with those you love and like. Good deeds are good for the body and the soul, so get busy and be a mover and a shaker today. I am off to sip my coffee, finish my news and that will not take much time as I didn't do anything special or go anywhere to brag about....but...one never knows what the day will bring so...I am off to refill my coffee cup, it is so much better when hot. I will say goodbye and wish you a good day all day. Be good, be kind, be loving and your day will be a really good one. Send me a verbal hug...yeah one or two will do...more if you are in the mood to be 'good'....and you are always so 'good'.....I will love you and leave you for now....coffee cup in hand, feet up on the hassock tv news on and tie to enjoy the early morning wake up call. Be good...be hind...be YOU!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment