Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, April 14, 2019

Sunday, Sunday, ....

Good Morning!!! The workers are walking up the driveway slowly, time to get to work...but oh that warm bed was so comfy...work...work...oh well someone has to do it...smile!!! Sunday morning and a few of the cars are parked on my side of the driveway. I have a black, a silver, a red and a dark blue car in front of my window. The bird is on the rooftop waiting patiently for something, just wonder what, as it doesn't change its stance at all. The trees are still, the sky is a soft blue and only one window shade is up over in the hospital wing. All is quiet. Silence, early morning silence, is very still.My coffee cup is empty so you know I am going to leave you for a bit and get a refill. I have to open the other eye....be right back!!! AAH!!!! Coffee, coffee.......so tasty, so hot, so good tasting..hot, black, and it does help to open the other eye...smile. The trees are still, no breeze at all this morning. The shades are down in most of the hospital windows, only one with shades up and lights on. There is a stillness in the air as nothing is moving, even the little bird is still. Not me...I have my coffee at hand and I am busy lifting the cup...aah....so good. Now if I can find some words to share we will be off to a new start this Sunday morning. If, I am not mistaken, there is something going on at the Gallery today. I know I said I go, but for the life of me, I cannot think of what is on going...the Tea is tomorrow, so...it must just be a Sunday art show and there are new paintings to be admired. I hate to admit that age is catching up with me. I am slowly going 'over the hill' just hate to admit it...smile. I guess the secret to success is to just take one minute as it comes and not worry about time. Time is fleeting...we all know that....mine is just fleeting a bit faster than I like...smile. So, without further ado, I am going to refill my coffee cup, sit in my easy chair for a little while, news on, feet up and get dressed for a new day a little later. It is so nice to just relax and do a lot of nothing for awhile, until one has to motivate..and that comes all to soon. smile!! I wish you a blessed Sunday. I hope you have friends drop bye. I hope you have an unexpected treat. I just hope your day is as nice as you. Be good, kind, generous to a fault and share a hug or two. I am off to open the other eye, eventually get dressed and out the door to celebrate a new Sunday. I wish you lots of love, some good luck, and a hug or two. Be good, be kind, be YOU. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment