Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, April 5, 2019

And Now It Is Friday Morning!!!

Good morning. Pitch black out my window, cars parked outside on my side of the tarmac and the little bird is sitting on the roof top in the dark. Well, the night light is still on and a few cars are leaving and the worker is going home to bed and a few folks are just walking up the tarmac and getting ready for a new work day. Me..I have one eye open, coffee hot...aah...had a piece of raisin toast and it was okay but.....smile!! There are two new cars on the lot this morning; one a box affair that is white and the other is a standard car with a glass roof top; one red or rust colored car and a couple of black or dark grey, too early to see. The sky is soft, tree tops still, and the bird is snoozing on the roof top as it waits for the sun to come up. There is a new boxed white car on the lot this morning and there is one that is more orange than red. and....not a junker in the bunch!!! I am smiling as you could write my opening paragraph every day....same old...same old. ha...ha.. It is Friday. I have no plans. I have laundry to do. I have dusting to do. I have a book to read and the desire to run away never goes away...smile. So, I wish you a good day ...all day....hopefully some fun time and lunch out in your favorite restaurant. Be sure you invite a friend along. As for me, I have laundry to do; move a bit of dust around and maybe go for a walk around the block for exercise a bit later. or, one never knows if an invitation or two is in the offering and I am never one to say no..smile. Go..make your day memorable. Do a good deed or two. Stay healthy and wise. Be YOU....Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment