Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, April 6, 2019

Saturday already...wow!!!

Good Morning. It is pitch black out my window, worker car moving in slowly and parking for the work day. It is very early so the sky is black and there is nothing moving, well, a worker car coming in but most are already in for the first shift of the day. My coffee cup is almost empty that first cup seems to disappear as you set it down. This is the time of morning when you hear silence. This is quiet time. This is a wake up time and some of us take a bit longer than others. I do have one eye open. My mind????? Well that takes a bit more time. It is Saturday, all day, and it should be interesting to find out what is going to unfold. Plans??? None..smile. I will take today as it comes and find out what I want to do as it unfolds. The sky is deep blue velvet, trees mere shadows, the television is on in one of the hospital rooms as the shade is up and a light is on. Out in the parking area the side light is on and reflects on the car roofs. Silence...quiet....can't tell the sky from the tree tops and at this moment nothing is moving.....the sound of silence...so profound. My coffee cup is empty so I am off for a refill I don't have a lot to write about this morning as I had a more or less quiet day yesterday. I did get out and about. I did have a fun time with daughter Patricia, and I really have nothing to complain about....ha.ha....and you thought I did.... I am going to give you a break and let you go on about your business this morning. I have time to put my feet up, turn on the television and check out the Saturday morning cowboys...Yippee ..... I need a refill of my coffee, has to be hot and at the right sipping stage to be enjoyed. I have nothing to go with it...maybe there is a piece of bread left to toast but it wont be the same as a big fat jelly doughnut. Think of the calories I'm saving...ha.ha....well that must count for something. Make your day extra special .like you....have a day you will remember for some time to come.....a memory builder....a 'smile' day....and throw in a hug or two. I'm off for a refill, feet up, tv on....cowboys...yipee....see you later...much later...ha.ha. It is Saturday morning, la, la, la, la..... Be good, be kind, be wonderful...you are you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment