Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, April 21, 2019

Easter Sunday

Good morning. A soft sky, little color this morning, trees are still, cars are parked on my side this morning and all is silent.....no one about, nothing moving, rose bush is bright and beautiful, the bird is on the rooftop and silence. Easter Sunday morning, I wish you a Happy Easter and hope you have some tasty eggs, both real and candy, to have for breakfast this morning. It is quiet, silence, if I didn't have the television on there would be silence. It is Easter Sunday morning and I have to admit I miss going to church and the special celebrations of the holidays. There are a life time of memories of Easters long gone, dressing the children up, heading off to church, Easter baskets, all those chocolate bunnies to eat, you know the 'non' fattening kind...ha.ha. if there was such a thing...but sugar prevails and is enjoyed fat or no fat...smile. I am looking out my window, soft skies, no breeze at all, worker cars of red, white and blue, all look new. The shades are down in several of the hospital windows but a couple are up and about. There is silence. No one moving in here...I am sure folks are up but staying 'put' for awhile. The little birds are nesting in the red rose bush which is all abloom and beautiful. They seem to choose a special cluster and hide in it. Once in the bush they seem to get lost from sight and hide until they are ready to take off again. I am dressed but no shoes on until I have to...ha.ha. barefoot is so comfortable!! Plans??? Nope...but am willing to make some. It will be interesting to see how the day shapes up. I hope your day is a happy one filled with family, friends, good things to eat and a lot of laughter. I hope you find peace and harmony in your day. I hope you are healthy, a bit wealthy..then you could adopt me....and enjoying life. I hope you are content. I hope you find love and laughter to fill your hours. I hope you have smiles in your eyes and sweet words on your lips. Have yourself a Happy Easter. Be good, be kind, be content, be one who brings love and laughter along with you. Happy Easter Sunday...enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment