Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, April 5, 2019

Number Two for today....afternoon....a rainy day!!

Hello. The rain is raining, nice to see and the bird is on the roof top unmindful of it, doesn't seem to bother it a bit. The worker cars are parked on my side and there is a very bright orange sedan, a four door, rail tops and the red in the back lights clash; black would have been classy!!! I was out and about with daughter Patricia for awhile this morning, a bit of the junker store and a few treasures to find. Lunch out in a local restaurant and the food was good, crowded today and busy so we had a wait before we got to have our very early breakfast late...smile. We went for a ride in the rain. I am humming "I love a rainy day." and I do. I like to watch the rain drops fall and even like to walk in the rain but not today as it is late in the afternoon and I used up all my energy. Shoes off.....feet up.....going to turn the TV on and see what is on there. I missed lunch here and the ladies and the puzzle today but I am not unhappy hunkered down in my easy chair watching a good show or two. I have a lot of reading material to go through an one of these days I might just get through some of it...smile. well, my intentions are always good. BUT.... I wanted to stop in and say hello ...wish you a good rest of your day....and hope to hear that you are having the start of a really good weekend...Friday seems endless sometimes, but it is the start of your weekend and it is important not to miss a second of it. As I told you, the rain s coming down and it is nice to watch the rain drops bounce off the pavement. I had my walk in the rain...from the restaurant where we had a late breakfast or early lunch today and not a very long one a the car was parked right by the door. I just wanted to touch base; going to hunker down in my chair, turn on the TV, and relax. Well, I might make a cup of hot tea....wonder if I have anything left to go with it. I certainly am not hungry but it seem a must to have some little munching with it. I wonder if I an classify saltine crackers as a treat......well, if I have to. Off I go. Have a good rest of the day and enjoy yourself. Be good...be kind...be gentle....be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment