Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, April 27, 2019

Saturday Evening!!!

Hello!!! It has been a beautiful sunshine day and I was lucky to be out and about with my daughters and grand daughter for breakfast; always fun; always delicious; always a special treat with my 'fair ladies' Yep, I am lucky, blessed and have no complaints this morning...smile!! It was a day to go junking; we did make a few stops and we didn't find any treasures but had fun looking. I managed to find some books, so you know my bookcase is already loaded but one more book cannot hurt. Now to make time to read. The weather will be warming up and the rocking chair can go out on the porch and then I will have a hideaway for reading. The day itself was beautiful. Warm...sunshine...a slight breeze to move the tree leaves and the flowers seem to brighten in the sunshine. All in all, I had a good day, all day and cannot complain. ha..ha.....who would listen?? I have been reading most of the afternoon...a Clive Cussler book and he is good....so that is where I am heading, back for another chapter or two, before I turn on the television and get into one of the shows. My coffee is hot and tasty but there is nothing good in this house to go with it..... I'll be back tomorrow....sleep sweet, hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment