Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, April 18, 2019

Now It is Thursday

I am not sure where time goes but I do know it goes fast and furious. Here it is Thursday and I went shoe shopping which I might add, I really did not want to do, but was outvoted because of my out dated foot wear...smile. My girls are fussy about being seen with a person of age with 'old shoes'; I tried to tell them my shoes were fine and nobody really looks at my shoes but they were adamant and thought that I would 'wear' better if I had new shoes on ...so being out voted, I went shoe shopping today and I have to tell you it is not one of my favorite 'sports'; I can think of other things I would rather do, like playing the slots.which I did...smile. The weather was perfect for a ride. The seat in the rear of the car is comfortable and I have a window all to my self so there is nothing to spoil the views. The scenery is lovely and the sky formations are always a treat, beautiful, lots of imaginative pictures to see. We found a nice restaurant to have a late breakfast, or an early lunch, and the food was very tasty. We played awhile and had a little fun but no win sorry to say. All in all a fun day and no regrets. I find my mind is changing with this age and I am not losing it completely but I am finding a big change. It is a scary time of life and as we approach the higher numbers I think it is going to be a big challenge. I would love to poke along as is but the changes come and go without notice and each day becomes a mystery to be solved. The ride down was beautiful, the sky was filled with beautiful cloud formations and our stops were fun. How lucky I am to have loving and caring daughters. They are so easy to love and such fun to be with. I did not win but then I didn't lose much either. I played keno and tried a series of numbers which failed to line up, I need some new combinations to try so will have to put on 'my thinking cap'. smile. All in all it was a good day. I am heading for my bed and my book the lights out and off to dreamland....the end of a good day. No complaints...who who would listen???? ha, ha. No one with any sense. Everyone has their own complaints.....and not to unhappy to share them..ha...ha. So...with that I will wish you sweet dreams. I hope you enjoyed your today ....I hope you are feeling good and content....if not, then start working on it....ha.ha. such help coming from me.....it is okay, don't get 'mad' ..get even. ha...ha. Be good, be caring, be YOU. Sleep tight and dream sweet. YOU are on my mind and in my prayers....sleep sweet....dream when your feeling blue, dream that's the thing to do....la, la, la...can't remember the rest of the words to that song....goes back away....about thirty years I think...ha.ha. but you know I wish you sweet dreams, good health, a little wealth, and lots of sunshine in your life. Sleep tight. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment