Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, April 6, 2019

It Is Still Saturday ...but, evening now!!

It seem to want to rain today, but it did not...it seem to want to be a quiet day and it was. I had a lovely gift of a spaghetti dinner this evening. A couple made a spaghetti feast and shared and lucky me was in line..delicious, filling and a treat. Now to think of a thank you treat. It was delicious, filling and a lovely surprise. Folks can be amazing, good friends, caring and sharing, how wonderful to have such folks in my life. Today was a quiet day. It wanted to storm but it did not. It seem to threaten to rain most of the day but that is all it did. I had hoped for some bright sunshine and warmth and a walk to the corner and back but that did not come about. I had a quiet in day, television on, and had the cross word puzzle going but have to admit I did not do very well. My girls were busy today so I did not get to spend time with them. Pat and Erin had a busy day, work at the Gallery I think. There is a lot of things that need doing when they start to prepare for the upcoming shows. I am about to make a cup of hot tea. I have the television on and it is very quiet around here this evening. I do have a desert out there waiting to be attacked. I have yet to meet anyone who can pass up chocolate...smile. So...Saturday is ending slowly. It is quiet around here. So of I go, wishing you a good night, sleep tight and dream sweet dreams. I'll be back tomorrow and tell you all about my day. I may get to go somewhere...or not...smile. I may read awhile or maybe there will be a good movie on ....tomorrow will tell a tale of its own..smile. I hope you sleep well, dream sweet dreams and plan a visit to church. Be sure and say a prayer for me. Enjoy the rest of your day. Sleep sweet. Be good, be kind, be gentle...just continue to be YOU....hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment