Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, April 4, 2019

It is Thursday all day!!!

Good morning. It is quiet, windless, nothing moving as the worker cars are all parked and they are in for the day. The blinds are down in all but one room so they are sleeping in this morning. I would be to but my body clock goes off early and says get up whether I want to or not. I have no idea why I think I have to get my feet on the floor before the sun comes up. I chalk it up to 'bad' habits or the residue of nuns who meant well...smile. It is Thursday, right now a beautiful morning. The sky is light blue and the sun is shining on the tall trees. The bird is on the roof and the worker cars look clean and bright and shining on my side of the tarmac this morning. I see a new grey wagon out there this morning...a real beauty....it has a shield on the window to protect the upholstery from the sunshine. There is one car with a soft tan shade different and really nice looking. There are more grey shades and a couple of very dark blue or black...hard to tell from here. I can tell you it is quiet My coffee cup is empty...um...think I had better get a refill, hunker down and listen to some news for awhile and later..much later....smile...I'll get dressed and start a new day but no plans as yet..smile. I hope your day is a good one and you find things to do and places to go and friends to share tie with. I hope you share you with those you love and like. Be good...be kind...be YOU!! Coffee.....coffee....my cup is empty......I'll be back when I have some news or views ..smile!! Meanwhile enjoy your breakfast, share you with those you love and like and have yourself a day to remember. Hugs to all. '

No comments:

Post a Comment