Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, April 20, 2019

Saturday Morning!!!

Good Morning. The sun is shining making shadows on the hospital building and showing off the tops of the colorful deep red bushes outside the building. The bird is sitting on the roof top watching the worker cars park and there is not a bit of a breeze this morning....quiet, stillness, and one of our men is out walking his long sausage dog. He is moving right along so there maybe a bit of bite to the breeze this early. The big bush with the lovely red flowers is bright and beautiful as the sun is hitting it. The bush next to it has small white buds which do not show up very much. The cars are parked on my side this morning and I can see one black, two grey, a red and a blue car I would find hard to describe. The color is a new blue I haven't seen before and quite attractive. So, a new work day, shades still drawn, only one window with shades up. The sun is making the tall trees look alive, early morning beauty to enjoy. If the parked cars were blossoms they would win first prize...all bright, new, shiny and expensive looking. I bet they do cost a "pretty penny". My coffee cup is empty so I am going to refill it, hunker in my chair for awhile and watch the television but will change the channel as there is something ugly on...a battle this early in the morning upsets the digestive system...ha.ha. It is Saturday all day and I hope you make good use of it. Find some places to go and things to do that will make you smile. Share you with those you love and like. When you have time, stop, drop a note and let me know where you went, what you did, not that I am nosy, just interested in finding out just what you are up to...smile. Make this Saturday a good one doing what you love to do best....and only you know what that is.....as for me..feet up, coffee cup refilled with hot tasty black coffee and there is 'nothing good in this house' ...smile. well there isn't, I ate it all up last evening. I am off to love you and leave you....as the old saying goes....'love you and leave you'....I will be back....now...it is your turn....smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment