Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, April 19, 2019

Friday Morning

Good Morning!!! I am having some fun trying to find out what is going on with the computer this morning...it couldn't be me....ha.ha.ha The sky is a lovely pale blue, the tree tops are still, the little bird is sitting on the edge of the roof and the worker cars are parked on my side this morning I have three black, two silver and one dark blue and only one has a glass roof top. All look new and bright, not a junker in the group. The wages must be really good over int he hospital wing. Seems I have said that a time or two, must be true...smile. It is cloudy this morning, or I should say the sky is a pale blue with no clouds. The blinds are down so no one is in a hurry to get up this morning. I went off with the girls yesterday, did a bit of gaming but no wins....paid my dues...smile. It was fun, lunch out was delicious and being with my daughters is always special and fun. We did a little shopping, went through a couple of shops and one had a lot of very old 'stuff' which most of us discarded years ago...smile. I wonder why it looks good now...ha.ha. All in all I had a good day and always am thankful for the fun, the sun, the girls and lunch out....deserts are not fattening....ha,ha....well dream on. So I am off to get some things done around here. I have some chores waiting and off I go....have yourself a good day, all day, doing what you want to do. Be good, be kind, be loving. Drop a line as I am nosy and want to know what YOU are up to. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment