Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, April 8, 2019

Monday, Monday...la, la...

Good Morning. Te sky is a beautiful blue, mist in the trees, quiet, no movement out my window this morning and no bird on the rooftop this morning...that is new...wonder where it went. It is dark out my window. It is quiet as the night worker cars are still parked and a few morning folks are driving in. No new news this morning. I am off for my refill of my hot black coffee and wish I had something 'good' to go with it but I didn't save anything and plain old toast just does not have the same appeal...smile. jelly doughnuts...coffee buns.....you know...the good stuff. I am going to hunker down in my easy chair, watch tv for awhile and then get ready for a new day, a new week, and hopefully something new and different in our week. Right now it is just to early...I only have one eye open.....and really not in a hurry to open the other one...smile. I hope your new day is going to be special...like you. I hope you find this Monday to be special, like you. Have yourself a fun day; go shopping; go visiting; go out and about doing what you want to do...and make your new Monday special. I am off for a refill, feet up, tv on for awhile and then I will see what this Monday has to offer....hot coffee...ha.ha. and you thought I was going to impart words of wisdom....maybe another time...ha.ha. Be good, have fun, do good deeds and smile. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment