Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Tuesday Morning

Good morning. The sun is shining on the tall trees and there is no wind at all this morning so all is still. The little bird is on the roof top and the worker cars are parked on my side so I am looking into parked car windows, four black cars and one white so far...the white one looks like a small wagon. The news is on and the woman's voice is grating. The faster she talks the more nasal she sounds. Maybe if I go refill my coffee cup I'll be more generous with my words...smile. AAH!!! Coffee, so good, hot and tasty. The trees are very tall and stately reaching into a very light baby blue sky. The sunshine is making the leaves come alive and quiet prevails. We have a new Tuesday to deal with. I wonder what this day will bring. I have no special plans as yet, but will plot and plan to get into some mischief before the day is over. A stop at the grocery store is always on the list as the cupboards are bare, not surprising as I manage to eat anything and everything that is not tacked down Right now the sun is shining on the roof top of the hospital wing. The little bird is sitting on the roof top over looking the world. The trees are still and the varied colors of green are amazing. Some have golden yellow leaves, some have deep green leaves and some are a mixture of both. The sky is baby blue, and the suns rays are making shadows on the side of the hospital building. There are two little birds over on the flowered bush, bet they are making a nest. I wish you a good day, all day, doing what you want to do....not have to do...smile!! So, enjoy your today!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment