Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, April 1, 2019

Now it is Monday again...smile!!!

Good Morning. It is quiet, worker cars parked on my side this morning. It is silent outside, no breeze, nothing moving and I am going off to make the coffee...then I can blog as I will be awake...almost. Be back!! AAH!! Hot, delicious, raisin toast..yum....I'm set....Taste buds alert....smile!!! It is silent around here, blinds down on the windows of the hospital wing. I see three grey worker cars this morning and one orange one. There is a grey cloud in the sky behind the tree line. The bird is on the roof top. A new day begins. I hope you put a lot into your day; a lot of energy and love which you can share with those you love and like. I wish you a good day, all day...don't forget a good deed or two. Help a friend, lose an enemy and make today a banner day. Go!!!! Be YOU!!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment