Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, April 26, 2019

Friday Morning

Good Morning!!! The sun is shining, the trees are still and the red rose bush across the way is shining in the sunlight. The bird is on the roof top and all of the worker cars are parked on my side this morning. Only one backed in....ha.ha. there is always one....I see a new light grey wagon out there this morning. The window has a lot of junk hanging, looks like a doll in a gold suit. Not a thing moving at the moment, all is quiet. We have a new day and it looks like a lovely sunshine day. My little vase looks lovely here on the desk even though it is empty. Not sure it needs anything but if I find some lovely little flowers I will put them in it. It is very quiet around here, amazing how many like to sleep in. My coffee cup is empty so I am going for a refill, hunker down in my chair, watch some news on the television and put my feet up for awhile. I have no plans so do not have to rush to put my shoes on. There is a new roadster in the lot this morning. It is white with a tan top,good looking and I bet gives a good ride. Each car is different, each a different color, and all look like they are new. The silver four door has more 'stuff' hanging in the window, something white and beady looking, looks a bit like a parrot. So, I have no new news for this morning. I am off to shower and dress for the day. There are no plans that I know of but I am always open to a suggestion or two. So.....make hay while the sun shines.....have some fun today; remember the old saying about all work and no play.....learn and live a little. Go.....Have yourself a day to remember!! hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment