Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, May 13, 2019

A New Monday!!!

Good Morning To YOU....Good Morning to YOU!!! I'm singing, aren't you glad you cannot hear me...ha.ha. The worker cars are all in and parked under my window this morning. There is a new grey one that has a large glass roof top, a beauty, bet it cost a pretty penny. The trees are still, the bird is on the roof top across the way and the blinds are down in the hospital wing, all but one that is. Early morning silence, even the car motors do not make a noise...smile. That first cup of coffee goes down fast, need a refill, be right back. AAH!!! Coffee, a sip and the eyes open..smile. The start of a new week, no special plan as yet but I am sure each day will bring a new adventure and I will be out and about. I hope you are up and feeling good and making plans for your week. Have a good day, all day, doing what you want to do. I am heading for my easy chair, coffee in hand, tv on ...feet up....aah!!! I'll be back..later......Hugs to all.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, good day I enjoy reading this blog which includes lots of helpful information its very interesting, and amazing. And you can also visit us blinds singapore to help you to do more article like this one!. Thank you and Godbless!
    c

    ReplyDelete