Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, May 6, 2019

Monday..Start of a New Week!!!

Good Morning!!! The worker cars are coming in slowly and parking right under my window. There are two new deep red cars this morning, two blue and one white so far. It is silent. The bird is on the roof top and the trees are still. It is quiet,as it should be, much to early to be noisy. One of our men is out bright and early walking his dog. It is one of those long dogs, dachshund, not sure of the spelling, but you know, one of those long dogs...smile. The trees are still, a quiet morning. My coffee is hot and delicious. I had a piece of toast but it was not very tasty. I'd much prefer one of those big fat jelly doughnuts, you know, the ones without calories...ha.ha. fat chance!!! A new day begins. I have no idea what is in store for me today. A quiet Monday is always welcome and I could try to get a small laundry in but will wait to see if the laundry room is busy. I wish we had small laundry machines in our own place. Oh well!!!! Beggars cannot be choosers...you remember that old saying. The little birds are leaving the red busy across the way. I think two have nests in that beautiful roe bush. The big bird is on the roof top and not a leaf is stirring. A quiet morning. The yard sale was a success yesterday as a lot of used items (junk) went out the door. I am laughing as it will not take long to rebuild the junk piles....we will be out looking for treasures and we are sure to find some and bring them home to pile up for the net big yard sale....there is something about a yard sale that makes the world go around...smile. Monday, Monday....all day....house work to do; laundry too; a dusting is in store and a cupboard needs a helping hand... choose a few unnecessary items to throw out and make a bit more room. It is hard to part with anything, after all I shopped hard to find the item in the first place...smile.I really do not need a lot of glasses but then I might have some drop in company and then I would...maybe I should buy some nice paper cups to have on hand ...I am laughing as one of the workers has put her coffee cup on top of her car...wonder if she will remember it....smile!!! Have yourself a good day all day doing what you have to do and what you really do not want to do....once you have the chores done the day is yours. I am of for a coffee refill, feet up and news on....I am not ready to be up and about yet.....my coffee break is much to important...smile. Have yourself a good day doing what you want to do. Be a friend. Be a lover. Be YOU!! Hug to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment