Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, May 10, 2019

Friday All Day!!!

Good Friday morning, sunshine on the tree tops, worker cars coming in slowly and a new silver one is parked under my window. The bird is on the roof top across the way, the sun is on the trees and there is no wind..a new day...a soft day...hopefully a good day. I have not put on my coffee so off I go and I will be back.... Coffee!!! AAH!!!! Hot and tasty, a wake upper, I have three silver, two black cars in front of my window this morning and one tan truck that looks brand new. All the workers are in, shades are still down in the hospital wing, the sun is shining on the green bush making it come alive. A nice quiet morning and I have one eye open....and nothing new to add...I didn't go anywhere, do anything of interest and it is quiet and all is still. My girls are off to Costco and know my needs, now wants are a different story...smile. Maybe they will find a special 'goodie' and bring home a treat or two. The sun is shining and the little rose bush is bright and beautiful. The green bush has sunlight on its top and the bird is sitting on the edge of the rooftop watching the worker cars come in. Only one worker car takes two spaces, a new grey one, probably afraid to have it sides scratched... My cup is empty already so off I go, refill, hunker down in my easy chair, watch the tv for awhile and get ready for a new day. I hope you find thigs to do,places to go and a lot of fun in your day today. Be good, be kind, be you. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment