Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Tuesday words

I needed a title..ha.,ha. but...have no spare words this morning as I am not awake yet and have only had a sip or two of my coffee.....the sky is a baby blue, trees are still, sun is up and shining on the side of the hospital wing. There is one bird on the roof top sitting quietly watching the worker cars come in and park. All is quiet....silent really. It is Tuesday...wonder what is in store for me today. I have a laundry to do. I have some correspondence to catch up with. But...I am open to an offer to run away...ha.ha now that does sound like more fun. The cowboys are on. The blinds are down in the hospital wing. The trees are still....quiet...silence....early morning....my coffee cup is empty so off I go. Have yourself a good day, all day, doing what you want to do. Be good, be kind, be a beacon of light. Hugs are good. Kind words heal. So......be YOU and have yourself a day you will remember for a long time to come. I'm off, but you already know that...ha, ha. Be good, be kind, be generous sharing you with those you love and like. I am repetition but that isn't all bad. Today is a good day to shine!!! I'll be back....idle threats get me nowhere..ha.ha Hugs to all. You know the tale of the bad penny.....well, I will be back.....meanwhile, be good, be kind, be generous to a fault. Practice hugging until you get it down to perfection. Go, have yourself a day to remember. Coffee cup is empty...well......who drank that....I guess I had better get a refill and wake up the taste buds. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment