Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, May 3, 2019

Friday Morning!!

Good Morning. The sky is almost pure white, no wind at all, trees are still, worker cars parked under my window this morning. I can see the windows but not inside as it is black within...smile. I have a refill of my coffee, nothing good to go with it, but then think of the calories I'm saving...ha.ha...only temporary.... It is Friday and no plans, going to be a quiet day I think. I have a few chores I need to catch up with and then I can go out and about..providing I get an invitation...smile. Right now I have one eye open in spite of the fact I've been sitting here for at least an hour or so. I hope your day is going to be a great one and you get to do all of the things you want to do. Let the have to go for another time...smile. play hooky. My coffee is hot and delicious. There is nothing to go with it..but when I shop I'll stock up and then I can brag as I add an inch or two to my frame. A new car just drove out and it was a deep purple, a shade I have not seen before. I think I like it. Okay, enough, I am off for a refill, blog, enjoy my Friday and maybe puzzle a little today with the ladies. I'd rather be out and about so we will have to wait and see how the day enfolds. Make your day a good one...enjoy it...be good, be kind, be a friend. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment