Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, May 24, 2019

Now It's Friday morning!!!

My little calendar says so...the trees are still, the sky is soft and light blue and the worker cars are parked under my window this morning. I see four white; one black and one tan truck. It is silent...not a breeze to stir the leaves of the trees and the little bird seems complacent on the roof top.Only one blind up in the hospital wing, most snoozing in. The work man is going bye heading indoors ready for a new day. There are new and shiny cars and trucks under my window this morning. A pickup truck soft tan with black trim, four white, all different models, one black, all new and shiny, not a dent in a fender...smile. All is quiet, silent really, even the trees are not moving and silence fills the air. A new day...a new early morning and my coffee is delicious. Hot and tasty. I looked for something good to go with it but there is nothing good in this house....ha, ha, ha.....you have heard that before. If it is sweet it is gone before the bag is in the trash... I would introduce myself to 'will power' but for some reason or another it seems to allude me. It is Friday morning and I have no plans. Pat and Jock are going off to meet some of his family and have a fun day. Haven't heard what Christine is up to, maybe she will find something to keep me busy. If not, there is a puzzle upstairs that always needs attention, and fun friends to share time with. I hope you day is a fun one an you get to go places and do things you want to do. Off for a refill of my coffee....have cowboys on....smile......and my feet will be up on the hassock, .... aah!!! Friday morning , no rush, no fuss....a whole new day to find things to do and place to go and folks to share time with.....go!!! have a good day, a fun day, doing what YOU want to do. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment