Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Tuesday Morning!!

My little calendar says it is Tuesday morning. I didn't know that....smile. not awake....worker cars parked under my window, two black and three white...all new...one tan just drove by so parking is off in the back of the lot. The trees are still, the bird is on the roof top and nothing is moving at the moment; all is quiet...silent....a new day begins. cowboys are on . Little birds are flying in and out of the bushes across the way. They are a rose shade and a bright pink which attracts the birds. I think one has a nest in there as it spends a lot of time going in and out of the bush. It is a bit breezy a the little tree here in the yard area is moving a lot, while the big trees across the way are not moving much at all. A new day. Wonder what is in store for me today. I have laundry to do...ha.ha. well that gives me something to do,..I'd rather go out the door and forget it....when are the promised paper clothing coming out..not in my life time...smile. I hope your day is a good one and you find things to do, people to share time with and have a bit of fun. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be a friend. I'm going to love you and leave you for this morning...coffee....coffee....feet up, tv on....no rush, no fuss.....a new day begins. I am off....ha.ha. I can hear what you are saying!!! I am singing "Love me tender, love me sweet...." ha, ha. off I go...a new day...a busy one I hope sharing time with family and friends. Share YOU with those you love and like. Make your today memorable. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment