Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, May 25, 2019

Now Its Saturday Morning!!!!

The sky is light blue, bird on the roof top, trees not moving, cars all parked on my side and silence...I am not quite awake but working on it. I am off to the kitchen and put on some coffee then I'll be able to open both eyes, put the mind in gear and greet you this Saturday morning. AAH!!!! Coffee, hot and black.... I have no news this morning. I have no plans this morning. I am not even awake this morning....well, what can you expect this time of the morning...the brain is still asleep and in nor hurry to wake up; well there are Saturday morning cowboys to watch on television.....the little bird is on the roof to across the way and all is quiet and still. There are four black cars park ed outside my window and one white with long luggage braces on the roof top. As you can tell, I have nothing much to add as I am not awake...smile. Coffee....Coffee....off to the kitchen for a refill....hunker in my easy hair and watch the cowboys.....I will catch up with you later ...maybe I will get to go out for awhile and have something to write about. Right now the brain is asleep and I think I'll leave it like that and go to my easy chair and catch up with the outside world a bit later. Have yourself a good day, all day, doing what yOU want to. A quiet Saturday morning, tv on, cowboys riding the range ...."move em out, move em up...rawhide!!!! Make your Saturday a good day, all day and add a lot of laughter to your day. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment