Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, May 26, 2019

Now It is SUnday....Morning....Quiet!!!!

Good Morning. trees are still; the little bird is on the roof top and the worker cars are parked in front of my window this morning; twos white, two dark blue or black, and a tan one that I can see from my window. It is quiet inside and out. Sunday, all day, and my plans are open, not a thought as to what or where I can go today but I am sure some one thing will come up and I will find places to go and things to do or join the puzzle crowd for a little while. Sunday is a quiet day, as it should be. We need a quiet day just to reinvent ourselves for the coming week. There are two black and two white cars parked outside my window this morning. The shades are still down in the hospital wing with the exception of one early bird. There is a painter on television making it look easy....ha.ha....now we can try and see just how 'simple it is'....now I'll tell one!! ha..ha. Painting is fun as long as you have no expectations of perfection...smile. I am off for a coffee refill; feet up for awhile; maybe I'll learn something about painting if I watch carefully. We should set up an easel and paint along with him; um....that would be fun. Enjoy your Sunday; be good, be calm, be sweet and make someone you love, and like...smile.....happy you are in their life today. Enjoy today. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment