Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, May 9, 2019

Now it is Thursday afternoon!!

I am back. I have been sitting here at the typewriter looking out the window to the hospital wing across the way and the huge tall trees behind it. The wind is up today, not really heavy but it is making the tree leaves sway. The trees and bushes in the yard area are lovely as the sunlight bathes the top of the leaves bringing out the yellow shades within the green of the bushes Underneath is a rose bush, pink roses, but the pink is not light but dark and a very beautiful shade. The worker cars are all in a row in front of my window and one of the workers is getting in, shift over and she is heading home. I bet she is happy her work day has ended and she has some lovely warmth and sunshine to enjoy. The bird is on the roof, the larger one of the two that visit and it has a long neck It is sitting up on the edge watching the cars go bye. As for me, I've been in and out...in right now and thinking of taking my shoes off..but then I could get an invitation to go out again and I would only have to put them back on...smile. I was off with Pat this morning and we had a ride down to our favorite restaurant for breakfast, always good, and the view of the water is always welcome. It is a lovely area and one of our favorite stops. I have been thinking of taking a walk up to the drug store and back but am lazy and keep thinking about it but not doing it....lazy, a sore toe is a good excuse..smile. I have my door open as it is such a lovely warm day, sunshine, breeze and the pink of the flowers is very beautiful, not really pink, has more depth to it, hard to name a color that fits it. The one across the way is definitely red, quite a contrast. I was surprised to see how the little trees have grown, the one over by the hospital building is now over the roof top. Right now one of the birds is sitting up there. As for me, no news, enjoyed my time out with daughter Patricia, we have a favorite ride and a place where the food is hot and tasty. The view is wonderful as you can see all the way over the water to where some of the huge Navy boats are. As I said, I was thinking of going for a walk up to the drug store but keep talking myself out of it; on sore toe and you would think it was a major problem...ha...ha. any excuse will do. So I will go back to my easy chair, check the television and watch a show or two. I have some reading to do but that comes later. Right now I am going for some hot tea...and sip.... I hope you are having a good day ...all day...doing what YOU want to do. Catch up and let me know what you are up to....fun..I bet. Hugs. Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment