Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Now It is Wednesday Morning!!!

My little calendar says it is Wednesday morning. One of the hospital workers is walking by in bright, and I mean bright, red pants; that should wake the patients up this morning...smile. It is quiet out there, cars parked on my side, the little bird on the roof top and the trees are still. There is a lovely rose bush in front of the hospital wing that is bright and beautiful, the only color around, everything else is green and there is a bit of mist in the sky today. A worker just came in driving a brand new white car...a wow....I would hate to have the upkeep of washing the road dust off of it. It is the only white car on the lot, all the others are a blue shade from Navy to lighter shades of blue. A truck just drove out and it was a dark blue so that must be the color that is a favorite. I did see a pretty white car drive in, not many of those. As for me, I am off for a refill of my coffee, heading for the easy chair and feet up for a little while as it is early and the cowboys are on.... I hope your day is a good one. I hope you have places to go and things to do that make you smile. Son John is coming in today so you know i am going to have a good day, a great day, all day...smile. A bright new red car just drove in...a wow....so....off I go, feet up, news on, refill of coffee....another sweet...nah....one is ore than enough. Make your day memorable. Have fun. Be a good neighbor. Be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment