Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, May 11, 2019

Saturday morning!!

The sun is shining on the roof top of the hospital wing. The little bird is on the roof top and one of our men is out walking his dog. The trees are still and the cars are already parked in front of my window. A new Saturday, wonder what is in store for us!!! I think there is a tea at the gallery today. my brain is slowing down so I will have to check so I don't miss out...smile. Right now it is quiet, silence, nothing moving. There is a new white car out in the lot this morning, one blue and a grey truck so folks are coming in for another work day. My coffee cup is empty. I am not really awake yet and tv is on telling how 'hot' it is going to be today. So I am going to wish you a good day, all day, doing what you want to do....fun in the sun is always good. Make your Saturday a day to remember....a fun one....hug a friend or two.....kind words for those in need.....find reasons to shine and have yourself a good day ...all day. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment