Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, May 5, 2019

Sunshine Sunday Morning!!!

It is beautiful out my window as there are three white cars parked out there along with one grey and a blue sedan; all shining bright and new; not a junker in the lot. The morning crew is in and busy as there are no shades up in the hospital wing this morning...too early...the sun is shining and the trees are still as I see the little bird on the roof top enjoying the morning sunshine. There is no wind as everything is still. I'll be right back, that first cup of coffee goes down in a hurry...well something has to open the eyes and face a new morning. AAH!!!!!Coffee, coffee....the morning elixir to wake up the body and open the eyes to the morning beauty from the bird on the roof top across the way, to the sunshine on the bright red and pink combination bush that is so bright and beautiful in the morning sunshine. My angel is here on the desk with the message for serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference. I have no new words this morning. I see the little birds flying in and out of their ground nest over on the side of the hospital wing. They have chosen a spot under the rose bush and not to far from the bird feeders....smart birds. Trees are not moving, tree shadows on the side of the building, and there are three white cars and two black parked on my side this morning.All is quiet; no noise at all in house as everyone seems to sleep in. I am an early riser and it never seems to change. I don't have to get up early but I do, a life time habit ...and one that I don't seem to want to break. If I had the early morning energy to go walking, I'd be out the door enjoying the fresh air and sunshine. I do think about it....smile. I have nothing to complain about.....um....well let me think awhile....maybe I'll come up with something....ha.ha.ha. Go...have yourself a good day all day...do some of the things you have been putting off, but... it is Sunday and a day of rest so find restful things to do. Today would be a good day to visit a church of your choice and light a candle or two for the souls that have gone before us. Some had no one to remember them so you have a chance for a good deed or two. I am off to watch tv for awhile, news is on and I will hear what is going on, hope for some good news but that is asking a lot..smile. All I need is some hot coffee in my cup, nestle in my chair, feet up, aah...Sunday morning...is't it wonderful!!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment