Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, May 9, 2019

Now It's Thursday Morning!!

That is what my little calendar says....a beautiful sunshine morning with a bit of a breeze added and the trees are playing a tune for all to hear....how lovely the trees are when they come alive with the morning breeze... The worker cars are parked in front of my window. There are no blinds up in the hospital wing, sleeping in this morning...The little bird must have a nest in the red bush as it is flying in and out. It went up to the blue bird feeder for breakfast. I have a date with daughter Patricia this morning for breakfast out and that will be good. I am hungry, but then I am always hungry..smile. Four birds out there now...all fighting over the same bush, um...wonder what is up.....I am going to love you and leave you. I hope your day is g r e a t and you have fun and smiles to contend with. Be good, be kind, be YOU!! Hug to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment