Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, May 2, 2019

Thursday Evening!!

It has been a good day, all day, no problems to contend with, friends to share time with, all kinds of good food to eat and enjoy; nothing to complain about....gee whiz, how will I be able to stand it.....ha.ha..... A good day, time at the Gallery with friends and family and some interesting visitors. The show this time, as well as all the other times, is very well done. There is so much talent here in Port Orchard. When you visit the Gallery and see the work that is done, you want to paint, and you want an empty canvas to fill in all by yourself. There is so much beauty in nature to capture and so many talented folks to make it come alive. You will not know what you can do until you take a brush in hand and try. I enjoy being at the Gallery. The folks are friendly, helpful, and never think of not sharing and caring. How lucky we are. There were many pictures hung for the recent show and it as such a pleasure and joy to spend time enjoying them. I can tell you I would never want to be on the judging panel as each picture turns out to be a favorite. All in all it was hours well spent. I enjoy the company of the ladies and am lucky to have a daughter , in fact two daughters who have an interest n the gallery and all the works and workers....they have not taken a brush in hand but I am willing to bet that if they did they would come up with a masterpiece all their own. It has been a good day, all day, and we have another day before the weekend takes over. The weather has been perfect. The trees are lovely, full, green as spring green can be. The bushes with blossoms are showing their beauty and the trees are reaching for the sky...wonder how tall these trees will become. I am very lucky to have the view from my window that I do have. I especially enjoy the little bird who sits on the roof across the alley and is patient and quiet for hours. I noticed there are several new cars in the driveway. Right now it is twilight. The sky is turning from a lovely soft blue into a deeper shade, almost has the feeling of a rain storm coming in. All is quiet. Silence. Another day is done. Sleep tight and dream sweet. I am off for a coffee refill, and a 'pinch' of desert although I don't know where I will put it..ha.,,ha. Have beautiful dreams....sleep tight....tomorrow will be a new day to take apart and put back together again...smile. Sweet dreams when you get there. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment