Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, May 23, 2019

Thursday All day!!!

The sky is a soft blue, mist in the tree tops and not a bit of wind this morning. The little bird is on the roof top watching the cars come in for the day. The trees are still and the flower bushes take on a bright look of their own in the mist. Blinds are down in the hospital wing and silence fills the air. A new day, wonder what is in store for us.....we are about to find out...smile. My coffee cup is empty, so off for a refill....need to wake up so I can spend a few minutes with YOU. AAH!!! Coffee, what would we do if we didn't have it to wake us up. Well there is cocoa and tea but it is not the same as a good cup of hot black coffee. Here it is Thursday already, my time flies when you are having fun..smile. It flies whether you are having fun or not, I find....the older once gets the faster it goes. I shared time with Pat and Jock, lunched out in our favorite spot and had a good visit. They will be taking off today to meet up with his family and share some time. So....I am off to refill my coffee cup; find my way to my easy chair, tv on and sit awhile. It takes a little more time to wake up ...the temptation to go back for a few more z's is always on hand....but if I did go lay back I'd have both eyes open and lay there thinking about getting up....a losing battle in the early morning. The birds are flying around over by the tree across the way. One is sitting on the roof top and nothing is moving, so no breeze...still and quiet out there. I am off for a refill, going to hunker down in my easy chair and turn on the news....a new day....have yourself a good day, all day, doing what you want to do. Take good care of you...I will be back...smile. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment