Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Hump Day!!

Good Morning. Now it is hump day, my little calendar says so. It is quiet outside, only three worker cars in so far, it is early, a little white roadster just drove in and parked, cute car. It is quiet out there, pale sky, still trees, no breeze at all. The blinds are down in the hospital wing and the little bird is on the rooftop. A new day begins. But...not before I go for a refill....Can't believe I drank a whole cup of coffee already and in my sleep as I am not awake yet....smile. My little desk calendar says it is Wednesday morning, so mid week, what are we going to do with it? I have no idea, just to early and the brain is still asleep. It is one of those mornings when you want to go back, pull the covers over your head and snooze.....sounds good to me, but I am one of those who wakes up and stays that way....bad habits of a lifetime...blame my kids...ha.ha. Wow the colors of the workers, one lady has a grey sweater, a purple top and a blue slack while the other is walking down eating a banana in a purple jacket. The workers will never get a speeding ticket or a ticket for jay walking as they move like they have hours to get to work..probably wish they were still home in bed. So what can I tell you....yesterday was a good day. The puzzle folks did get quite a few pieces for the big puzzle and it is working up fast. It has been very easy to work so far. All in all, there is noting to complain about and I am not going to go looking for something. I am going for a refill, turn on the tv news and hunker down in my easy chair for another hour or so....no fuss, no rush, a new day and mid week with a way to go for the weekend and fun time or rest time, the choice is yours. Go.....have a good day, all day, doing what YOU like to do best. Make your day memorable. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment