Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, May 21, 2019

A New Tuesday!!

Good Morning. It is quiet this morning. The bird is on the rooftop across the way, the blinds are still down and the worker cars are parked on my side this morning. Patriotic as there is a red, a white and a very dark blue car parked outside my window. I do see a little movement in the tip of the high tree leaves but for the most part every thing looks still...quiet....one of the lady workers is looking in her car window and fixing her hair...smile. Someone must be celebrating a birthday as she is carrying in a treat or two, can't tell from here. A new day, have to settle down from all my fun time and get some 'work' done; that laundry basket fills up quickly, no rest for the wicked...smile. So...I will let you off easy this morning. Have a good day, all day, doing what you want to do. Be good, be kind, be gentle and loving as only YOU can be. Drop a note when you have time. I like to know what you are up to...smile. a lot of good, I'm sure. An empty coffee cup...well....that will never do. So off I go...coffee, easy chair, news, and a new day begins. I hope each and everyone of you have a day you will enjoy from early morning to late tonight. I hope you find family member to love, neighbors to share time with as you garden and talk over the fence...I miss those days but second best is the meeting and greeting when we have our lunch break a bit later. So go....have yourself a good day, all day....be good...be kind....be YOU!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment