Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, May 25, 2019

A Second Saturday writing!!!!

Good morning again; I finished a blog and was going to go refill my coffee cup but the trees are still, the little bird still on the roof top across the way and all the worker cars in front of my window and I thought I'd keep you company for a little while longer. Silence out there, not even a slight breeze. The sky is a soft light blue, the trees are shaking a bit in the wind and the little bird has yet to move. TV is on, waiting for the cowboys to start....need to refill my coffee cup and settle in for an hour or two. It is Saturday, all day, nothing planned, no invitations so far, and I am not in a hurry to move about..smile. So....I wish you a good Saturday doing what you want to do...go, put your feet up, hunker down for an extra hour or two and relax. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment