Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, May 14, 2019

A New Tuesday!!!

Good Morning. I have a little time before Pat comes to pick me up to go out to breakfast this morning. It is a hazy day, pale sky, no wind at all and the little bird is on the roof top across the way. All of the worker cars are parked in front of my window and I have two white cars, three black I can see the others are down a bit so I cannot get a peek at them. The workers are all in...the bird is waiting to see who else is coming in..smile. It is quiet, silent really. I enjoy going out to breakfast just because...smile. Time flies when you are having fun, so off I go and I will be back a bit later to tell you all about it. I hope your day is a good one, all day, and you do all of the things you want to do. Give yourself a happy day. I will be back. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment