Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, May 30, 2019

Thursday Morning!!

Good Morning. Folks coming in for their new work day and parking in front of my window this morning. There are two new white cars, one vanilla shade and a black; quiet; bird on the roof top and all is quiet; early morning silence. Not a bit of a breeze, trees are still. The beginning of a new day. There are three very white cars parked out there; one vanilla shade and one black so far this morning.no tree branches moving ...silence....the beginning of a brand new day. Plans???? Nope....have to catch up on some chores and laundry is on the list.For someone who doesn't dress up a lot, I manage to have a laundry pile to contend with. The little bird is on the rooftop watching the workers drive in and park. The sky is a light silver blue, quiet...silence really. I have no new news as I didn't go anywhere or do anything to brag about. There is smoke coming out of the hospital roof top and there are four all white cars , brand new, on the lot and one beige and one black that I can see from my window. Silence. Nothing moving at the moment. My coffee cup is empty, so off I go...a new cup of hot coffee...feet up on the hassock, news on....quiet time. no rush...have to wake up...and...face a new day. A Thursday, all day.....time flies!! I hope your day is a good one and you get to do all you want to do, not what 'has to be done'..smile. Have some fun and hug a friend or two. A verbal hug is good....so send out a few and make someone smile. Have a good day, all day. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment