Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, March 1, 2020

Sunday Morning

Good Morning!!!! Pitch black out my window, worker cars moving in slowly and the trees are not moving. The night light is on the side of the hospital building and nothing is moving including me as I only have one eye open and the first cup of coffee is gone.... The hush of morning; silence; quiet and not one light on in the hospital wing. It is not six thirty a.m. yet so no one is in a hurry to get up and get moving on a Sunday morning. I know, I know, I am up, but the secret is I am not really all the way awake but working on it...smile. My little calendar says it is Sunday morning. A day of rest for most. I am going out to the kitchen for a refill of my coffee. I would have something to go with it but there is nothing good in this house.....ha, ha...you have heard that before. And you have 'heard the fat lady sing' ha, ha. ha..... I hope your day is a good one and you get to do what you want to do; let the have to go until a work day; today is Sunday and a day of rest...a day to go out and about and enjoy the day because you can. There is no wind at all out there this morning. The tee tops are still and the sky is a lovely soft blue while the tree tops are still and in shadows. It is pretty out there, fog in the trees, quiet, no motor noise when a car goes bye, no blinds up in the hospital wing. It is so quiet. I think it is the first time I have seen the hospital building all closed up without a room light on. The roof top has white frost on it. The worker cars are parked under my window and the roof tops look icy and cold. It has to be cold out there but I am not about to go find out...smile. So...I am off for a cup of hot coffee, a refill as I have already finished the first cup and you know one is never enough..smile. I hope your day is a good one and you get to do what you want to do. I hope your day is joyous, isn't that a lovely word? Dress warm as the frost is on the roof top, and thick, looks cold. The car roof tops are white as they wait for the sunshine to dry them off for the day. The little bird is out on the roof top across the way and the bird feeders are empty waiting for day light and someone to come and fill them. I hope you get to snooze awhile longer. I hope you wake up to a tasty breakfast and find some wonderful things to do today. Off for my coffee refill, feet up, tv on, and wake up...smile. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment