Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, August 14, 2018

A New Day

AAH!!!!  Tulips and Sunshine!!!  A good way to start our day!!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!!

It has been awhile since you have taken time out on a summer night and laid down on the grass to look up at the stars and  see many of the wonders of our world.    I remember a time when I joined my favorite family across the street and we listened to tales of yore from an Irish mother who had time for her eight children and didn't mind adding me, sharing and caring came naturally and how much love was shared on a summer evening.   Thinking of her brings back a lot of happy memories.

The workers are coming in slowly for a new work day in the hospital wing.   Shades are still down, cars parked on 'my' side this morning...have been all of last week, so it must be time to switch sides.   There are two grey, one white and one black parked in front of my window this morning.  The red bird is on the rooftop across the street and silence and no wind at all completes the picture of early morning.  I have a tiny bird sitting on the fence this morning. Well, not for long, it just flew away. 

My coffee cup is empty, no television on for news so you know what I will be doing....

I hope your day is a good one and you enjoy your seconds.   I am sure you can find things to do...a walk out might be good;  watching some news on television with feet up and a coffee on hand might even be better...you decide...as for me, I am off for a refill, feet up, tv on, and a big red fire truck just pulled in...wonder who burned their toast this morning...smile!!!

Go...have yourself a good day, all day, doing what you love to do best.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment