Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, August 18, 2018

Saturday Morning!!

Good Morning!!!  I'm smiling...at YOU!!!  I hope your day is a good one filled with all of the beauty of Fall, sunshine on the trees making the leaves bright and beautiful in their Joseph's coat.   Stillness this morning, shades down in the hospital wing, cars all parked for the work day and a new morning...bright and beautiful..is here to greet us.   I have my coffee cup empty so am off for a refill...be right back!!

.........AAH!!!!  Coffee!!!!  Hot, tasty, opens the eyes and does a lot for waking up the body....cars parked outside my window and there are three white ones and one grey this morning.   The sky is a soft blue, almost white and the trees are still with the exception of a spindly spot moving with the breeze.  Two tiny birds are sitting on the roof edge of the hospital wing;  the larger bird of deep red feathers is sitting just above them.  The sun is up and making the trees come alive; a beautiful Fall morning;  if I wasn't so lazy I'd put my shoes on and go out for a walk.

I see there is a new four door car out in the lot this morning;  must be brand new, even has a window in the roof.  It is almost a creme color rather than white, good looking and I bet expensive.  There are three white cars this morning;  must be the new color and they all look brand new.   Two have roof windows, one doesn't and the little lonely grey one looks lost.   There is still one space open but no one has claimed it yet. 

Who drank my coffee????  My cup is empty....well, that will never do.  I am off to start my day and the first thing I will do is turn on the television, check the news, feet up on the hassock, a refill of coffee and the start of a new day....I wonder if my girls would like to go out for dinner tonight..um...I will go ask them;  I'd take you along if you were here...

Go..have yourself a good day, all day....be good, be kind, be gentle...be YOU!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment