Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, August 7, 2018

A New Tuesday....all day!

 The sky is light and bright at the minute but it is very early and the day has not yet begun....soon it will be hot...hot....hot...yes another summer day to enjoy..or not..smile......give it a try and hunker down in the cool of the inside..air conditioning what would we do without it?  I'd hate to find out....
I am sure we could find something good if we rode over here.   Lots of good 'stuff' to choose...think of a large luscious garden tomato....yum.....I could go for that.

It is summer...it is hot....you go out...not me!!

Good morning.   It is bright, soft blue, no wind, trees are still and nothing is moving...cars parked in front of my window this morning.  Blinds down in the hospital wing..quiet and two little birds are on the roof top across the way...a new day.  I think I heard the word 'hot' mentioned.....a summer day!!

It will be an 'in' day, too hot to go out and about, unless one finds an air-conditioned spot to  hide out in....I'm thinking, I'm thinking.....

If I am not mistaken the days are called 'dog days' and they manage to come about every summer whether we like it or not.   This morning the sun is shining on the top of the trees catching the bronze coloring of autumn.  No breeze at all a quiet stillness that is awesome.  The cars are parked on 'my' side this morning so I can look into the car windows, can't see much but blackness and the card hanging from the mirror inside the car.

So a brand new day begins.....go and make it the best one yet.    I am thinking summer heat...ice cream...go together, ha, ha....well then, you might like sherbet better...your choice, make it a good one.

Go....be YOU....have a day that is bright and beautiful...just like YOU!!







No comments:

Post a Comment