Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, August 5, 2018

Good Sunday Morning!!!

AAH!!!!!  I could use one of those!!!!  Sunday morning, sun is out, the trees are in full Fall color and very beautiful, no wind at all, stillness, and two tiny birds are hopping along the fence outside my window.  The worker cars are parked on this side of the driveway this morning so I can see into the car windows, um...nothing to see..ha,ha....some sort of tassel is the charm that hangs in the window, one looks like a tassel and the other car window I can see from here has a small red and white article hanging in the window , bright red, looks a bit like a fire hydrant.   So....a new Sunday morning and all is quiet...silence is good...allows the brain to activate and think...about?????  to early to tell...smile.

I hope your Sunday is a good one.   I would appreciate a prayer or two when you get to church this morning.   If you light candles be sure and light one for me and mine, we can always use 'a leg up' . . . I'll return the favor when I next stop in to light a candle. 

We have a reception at the Gallery today and that is always fun.   I enjoy meeting and greeting the folks as they come in.    So, I am going to love you and leave you and get dressed and ready for a morning pickup, set up to do, and coffee to put on and I am always willing to be a taster..go....have yourself a day to remember, hopefully filled with lots of love and laughter.    Be a friend today....good deeds and hugs .....what could be better than that? 

Have to put my shoes on, open the door and go out....a new day...a busy day...a day to meet and greet lovely folks.....a new artist showing and friendly faces...a good day to be alive and well.  How lucky I am.    Go....find something wonderful to make your day bright and beautiful just like YOU. 

No comments:

Post a Comment