Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, August 16, 2018

A new Thursday...all day!!!

Start your day with a small, short, prayer and be thankful for all you do have.  The sky is pale blue, no breeze this morning and the little bird is on the roof top looking out over its world.  The cars are parked, although I see one empty space in front of my window, someone is late this morning or has the day off.

It is quiet, blinds drawn in the hospital wing and the Fall colors are bright and beautiful this morning;  silence;   amazing!!

It is Thursday all day and I am going out for a jaunt with my daughter Patricia.  I think we will go junking and look for that treasure that has been alluding us for years;  who knows, we may find one yet....what is that old saying??? "Live in High hope and die in despair", well that maybe but on the other hand the special item we are not looking for may just show up today...smile!!!

My coffee cup is empty;  the tv is not on;  so no news of the morning....no wind so no movement on the tall trees or the low bushes...smile!!!   One of the patients is sitting in his wheel chair walking himself, feet moving one step at a time and one foot in a fancy shoe.  He is having a bite to eat, probably a breakfast role, hopefully a sweet one.   Well, I would want it sweet!!!

Speaking of sweet, I could use a bite to eat...or maybe talk my daughter into stopping for something good....off to put my shoes on....I'll 'report' back later...wish us luck...the rusty shade on the bushes is like  a 'pot of gold';  nothing moving..quiet.......silence......a new day...enjoy it.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment