Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, August 23, 2018

I'm Back!!

Good Morning!!   It is pitch black out my window, Thursday, early a.m., not a sound inside and a car parking outside, two workers in already and more to come.  One bird on the roof top across the way, wonder if it stayed there all night.  No mist this morning so maybe we will have clear skies today.   Yesterday turned out to be a lovely day and we went for an outing.  We had brunch out in a restaurant and a road trip which was interesting and fun.  We stopped at an open market and picked up a few apples, newly picked, bright and red and delicious.  It does us all good to be out and about and I think everyone enjoyed it.  I enjoyed the ride even though I make it often with daughter Patricia when we go out for a ride and follow the old haunts. 

The cars are in and parked, under my window, as they chose this side of the parking area this morning.  The big garbage truck is coming in and it is silent, the motor isn't even blaring for a truck that size.   The day begins but the folks over in the hospital wing are snoozing in, no sign of any movement at all...good for them, I wake up early...no rhyme or reason, just do and head for the kitchen, the coffee pot and the computer to say good morning to you.  So....I wish you a good day, all day, doing what you love to do best.   Be good, be kind, be gentle, be a friend and make someone smile today.   Coffee.....coffee...my cup is empty....so, off I go for a refill, and start a brand new day.

Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment