Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Hump Day!!

A new Wednesday to work and play in....clear skies, baby blue, almost white, not a leaf stirring and all the worker cars are parked in front of my window this morning.   Quiet....silence....aah!!!!  The bird is on the roof top, the big one that looks a bit on the red side, have no idea what it is.  Two tiny birds sit below, but I think they are leaves and not birds.  The shape of birds is there but no movement of any kind and I don't think birds stay in one position overnight..smile.      I am laughing as the picture tells the date it was taken and the date changes but the tree remains as is...ha.ha.     This picture was actually taken in Brookings;  one of my favorites.   How lucky we are to be able to catch and hold onto a beautiful sight, a special place, aah!!!! 




There is smoke coming from the roof top across the way;  trees are still;   cars are parked for the day and a new day begins...wonder what it has in store for us....some good things I hope....a big of puzzle upstairs with the puzzlers;  a lot of laughter as someone finds a piece of the puzzle on the floor....of course, it had to be the one you have been looking for...smile!!

Wednesday is called 'hump day' and I guess it is as it is the middle of the week...with a few more days to follow before you can claim a whole weekend....time...a gift we should appreciate every day.

I need a refill of my hot black coffee.  I'd like something 'good' to go with it but 'there is nothing good in this house'  ....a refrain you often hear.....but there is more coffee and I need a refill, so...I am off , will put the tv on and find some news of the day, feet up and nothing on going for awhile.   I hope you find your way to your easy chair, turn on the news of the day, be sure you have your filled cup with you, the libation of your choice, and if you have something sweet to go with it...good for you...I'd let you share it if I were there...smile.    Go....have yourself a day to remember.    Be good, be kind, be gentle.....Go with God and you cannot go wrong....Be a friend...Be gentle...Be kind...Be YOU!!!!  Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment