Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, August 10, 2018

Friday....All Day!!!

Good Morning!!  Like the people in your life, each flower is different, beautiful in their own way and bring a special blessing into our lives.  Have I told you how glad I am that YOU are a part of my life....

It is early, don't think the clock has ticked past five a. m. yet, but it is working towards a new day and soon the sun will be up bright and beautiful and a brand new Friday will be greeting us. 

My coffee is hot and tasty.  I had a piece of dried up left over spice type cake, you know the breakfast special of left overs...smile.

There is no view out my window as it is much to early and the sky is a shade of blue not seen by many unless they are prone to get up with the chickens.   It is almost a grey shade and the trees are still, nothing is moving and I see a light in one of the hospital rooms.  Someone is awake early today.   I can tell you it is quiet;  nothing moving, no noise of any kind, early morning silence and it is awesome.   My coffee cup is empty so off I go for a refill, turn on the television and find some news.   A new day, let us hope and pray it is going to be the best one yet.   No plans, but will develop some along the way.   Who knows, I may get an invitation out, or may even bump into YOU....that would be a boon and I'd enjoy that. 

Be good, be kind, be gentle and treat a friend like a true friend today....did you know hugs do not hurt....try one or two today and find out for yourself.   I am off for a refill of my empty coffee cup;  the Navy blue one with Debbie Macomber of Cedar Cove, Washington written on it.  I'd share if you were here.

Make your Friday special, just like YOU!!!   bye for now...as the expression goes..."later gater"  smile....I'll be back.....Lucky YOU....ha, ha.  well I think so...or lucky me for sure.  Go...have a special Friday and find reasons to laugh out loud.   Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment