Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, August 21, 2018

A New Tuesday!!

Good Tuesday morning. . . quiet....light grey skies, trees are not moving and the little birds, two of them, are sitting on the roof top across the way.  Smoke is coming from the chimney of the hospital wing , cars and trucks parked for the day and silence ....

My coffee cup is empty...I'll be right back....

I found a couple of chocolate chip cookies, not bad, but bacon and eggs would taste better at this time of the morning.  That does not mean I will not eat them...ha.ha....

Quiet, cars parked, a big bird on the roof top across the way...a new day... a Tuesday, all day....wonder what is in store for us....something good I hope....

No plans for the day.   I know the big puzzle on the table upstairs is waiting for attention but unless I get an invitation out I'll be looking for that one piece that must be lost...ha.ha...right in front of me and I can't see it...but the fun is in finding it...smile!!!

I hope your day is a good one..all day...I hope you find pleasure in all the 'pursuits of the day' and I hope you find a special spot to have your lunch, bring a friend, and relax and enjoy some down time. 

As for me, I  will love you and leave you and finish up my blogging and turn on the news, get dressed and then head out for a new day to fill...bright, sunshine, what's to complain about????  um...I'll think of something!!!

Have a good one...love you...Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment