Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, August 4, 2018

Saturday Morning

Good morning, foggy out there this morning.  The trees look very beautiful wrapped in a haze of fog and the little birds are on the roof top, two of them right now, along with a couple of tiny ones on the ledge below...might be something going on but so far only the cars and trucks already parked and silence prevails.  I have to say that the trees in the fog have a beauty all their own.   There is no wind, only Saturday hours to use up...bet we can fill them easily.   I have catch up to do today as I was off and running yesterday.   One pays a price for leaving chores undone as they wait patiently for your return..smile!!

  My coffee cup is empty so I am off for a refill.   I have chores to do today and plan on an easy day.  I may even find reading time today as I plan a do nothing day, feet up, book in hand or Saturday cowboys...ha, ha.!!!

So...find something you love to do and do it.  find someone you love to be with and join them....and while you are at it...have a good day ..all day.   be YOU..be Good, be kind, be generous to a fault and turn up the corners of your mouth, no, no, no grimace....a smile.....a big one.....surprise yourself ...ha.ha.   hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment