Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, August 12, 2018

Sunday Morning!!

Good Sunday Morning!!!!  It is quiet.  The worker cars are parked......two tiny birds on the roof top across the way, a few dark clouds in the sky,  and nothing moving around here.  The trees are still.  The shades drawn in the hospital wing....silence!!!!  Coffee cup full,  aah!!!!  Sunday....a day of rest....church day for some, always a prayer day and outside the bushes are an amazing color, a mixture of green and gold with a bit of yellow mixed in.   Fall!!!!  A really special time of year.   Flat top clouds this morning;  space ships in flight..smile!!

I was off junking yesterday so have a few new 'thing's to look at.   I have a new candy dish, like I needed one...smile.....much to pretty to leave behind and looks so nice when filled...all I need is to go shop for something to put into it.   If you know where I can find some non fattening candy let me know but chocolates always have a special call all their own.   Did you notice that you cannot pass a candy dish without sampling!!!  I know that for a fact.

I am off for a refill of my coffee and turn on the television for some morning news.   I wish you a good day, all day, doing what you love to do best.   Take time out this week to drop me a note.  I want to hear how you are and what you are up to.   Be good, be calm, be cool, be YOU....enjoy every  moment and share you with those you love and like.   Coffee!!!!  AAH!!!!!  Have some fun today;  I'll be back!!!    Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment